- Information Collected
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering, purchasing services or requesting further services.
- If you make contact by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept.
- Telephone conversation may be recorded.
- You may be asked to complete surveys for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through this website and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise.
- Personal Data Storage
- The personal data collected from you will be stored on a server inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although the upmost will be done to protect your personal data, it cannot be guaranteed; any transmission is at your own risk. Once received; your information strict procedures and security features will be put in place to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Information Usage
- To ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request or which you may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- Disclosure of your information
Your Personal Data may be shared with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract entered into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering a contract with you.
- Professional advisors, such as Solicitors.
- Your Personal Data maybe disclosed to third parties if:
- we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Data Retention
- Your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- Changes to this policy
Accessibility Statement for HenRys Ark Management Consultants Ltd
This website is run by HenRys Ark Management Consultants Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- call 01484 598515
We’ll consider your request.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
HenRys Ark Management Consultants Ltd
Every effort is made to keep our website up and running smoothly. However, we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
We will endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained within for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is at your own risk.
In any event we will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The inclusion of any links to other websites does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them and Henrys Ark Management Consultants Ltd have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
15 MINUTE FREE HR CONSULTATION
This call is an opportunity for us to get to know each other and our businesses. This is not a sales call, unless we decide we want it to be once we have got to know each other.